How to Choose Sunglasses?
How to Choose Sunglasses?
For drivers, wearing sunglasses is not only to keep out the dazzling sunshine, but also not to dress up themselves, it is directly related to driving safety, a good pair of sunglasses can effectively block the sun, to ensure the safety of driving.
Drivers, find out how to choose a pair of sunglasses for your driving and daily use.
Article more dry goods, it is suggested to click the "like" collection to see again, to avoid the need to find in the future.
1. Why do I need sunglasses to drive?
We driver to drive the most afraid of sunshine, a lot of times, especially on the highway, vision, ultraviolet radiation through the glass to the eyes, and long time can cause visual fatigue, sometimes make the driver friends feel dizziness, loss of visual information accurately, cause misjudgment, easy to cause traffic accidents, this is very dangerous.
Although both the front and front passenger seats have sun shades, they block the light as well as the view.
And for our friends who often drive at night, the most annoying thing is the high beams.
The high beams behind us can be solved by anti-glare mirrors, but what about the high beams coming from the opposite direction? This is where polarizing glasses come in handy.
1. When driving towards the sun, it can effectively block the damage of the sun to the eyes, so that the drivers can make a better accurate judgment of the road conditions.
2. When we are driving with our back to the sun, we can also effectively block the sunlight reflected by the opposite vehicle, so as not to cause temporary blindness caused by sunlight into our eyes, ensuring safety.
3. Anyone who has driven a tunnel at a high speed knows that when we have been driving in the tunnel for a long time, our eyes have got used to the darkness. Once we leave the tunnel, we will have temporary discomfort, which is very dangerous. This can be avoided if you wear sunglasses.
4. If we wear sunglasses, we can filter out the diffuse reflection of the light hitting the rain during a rainstorm, thus making the finish more clear.
3. Car Sunglasses myth
3.1. The darker the color, the better
Many people believe that the darker the sunglasses, the better the uv protection, this view is not true.
The truth is that the function of sunglasses to filter uv rays is only related to the film, and the color is not the darker the better.
Especially for long-distance drivers, wearing dark sunglasses makes their eyes more tired and it is more dangerous to enter dark places such as tunnels under strong sunlight.
3.2. Not wearing myopia goggles
Some drivers will be slightly myopic friends, usually driving without wearing a myopic mirror words no big problem. The problem is that once you wear sunglasses, your eyes become more fatigued and your vision deteriorates, just as driving at night can affect your vision. Therefore, slightly myopic drivers, usually no problem driving, if you want to wear sunglasses, must be equipped with myopia lenses.
3.3 colorful pursuit of fashion
There are lots of beautiful colors of sunglasses that are cheap enough to wear when you're playing, but not when you're driving. Not only can not isolate the glare of the sun, but also because of the quality of the lens problems have poor vision, which is very dangerous. Wearing sunglasses while driving in the sun is the right thing to do, but be sure to choose high-quality polarized sunglasses.
4. The principle of choosing car sunglasses
1. We must choose mocoo Eyewear (regular manufacturer) sunglasses with uv protection function. The glasses that roadside small stand, hawker sells, often cannot achieve the standard that prevents ultraviolet ray, had better not choose and buy.
2. We pay attention to the lens surface must be smooth, no flaws, no bubbles, no ripples, no scratches. To put the lens flat, from the horizontal direction to observe whether the lens warpage, uneven or traces, bubbles of the lens can not choose.
3. The color selection of the lens is very important. It should be based on the principle that the color of the surrounding environment cannot be distorted when wearing the lens, the edge of the object is clear, and the signal light of different colors must be recognized.
4. When choosing sunglasses, consider how they fit with eye size, face shape, eyebrows and nose, i.e. how comfortable they are to wear.
· Sunglasses must buy polarized sunglasses, why?
Ordinary sunglasses only use the function of reducing light, because ordinary lenses cannot filter light, so they can only reduce the intensity of glare and ultraviolet light, but cannot completely block these harmful rays, so their function is to reduce the damage to the eyes.
Different from ordinary sunglasses, polarizing lenses can completely block dazzling light caused by various factors such as scattering, bending and reflection due to their polarizing properties. At the same time can also be harmful to the human eye uv light to achieve complete barrier, so that people in the strong light long-term activities, the eyes are not easy to fatigue, to achieve real protection function, and can let see things more clear, three-dimensional.
5. Sunglasses recommendations
If you choose sunglasses, you should see whether you are nearsighted, whether you wear myopia glasses, nearsighted wearing sunglasses is very distressed. I am myopic, about 300 degrees, after trying a lot of programs or the most recommended polarized sun clip, clip directly to the present glasses, it is the Gospel of myopic.
5.1. Clip sunglasses
5.2.Sunglasses for men
5.3.Sunglasses for women
All in all, we choose car sunglasses to make our eyes can see more clearly, no matter what type, what price can ensure that we drive safely, is good glasses!