How to choose the right basketball glasses？
We all know that many sports need to wear a pair of sports glasses, not only good for their own health, but also a kind of attention to the movement itself. Playing basketball is a sport that many boys love, but in our cognition, we do not need to wear what sports glasses, so why wear sports glasses when playing basketball, and what are its characteristics?
The main function of basketball mirror is to prevent the eye from being hit or stabbed in the process of sports, and has the condition of processing prescription (myopia) lens, can protect the eye and face from injury in the full range of sports.Sports glasses can effectively solve the problems caused by traditional optical frames and contact lenses.
Basketball mirror can match glasses lens alone, so this greatly convenient for myopic basketball lovers.
The frame of basketball mirror is also different from ordinary glasses. For example, materials must have super anti-impact function, it is best to use PC, poly propionate and other materials with good toughness; The color should not be too bright, otherwise it will affect the vision, especially in the high reaction requirements of the movement, it is easy to produce false perception; Additional the most important is safety, picture frame must have corrosion-resistant, fight drop, not easy aging, part does not fall off wait for a function.
Basketball, as a very physical sport, is not very friendly to players wearing common myopia glasses. That's when professional basketball glasses are needed. Basketball protective glasses are specially designed for the characteristics of basketball sports, which can prevent the eyes from various scratches and impacts. Here's how to choose them.
What are the selection factors of basketball protective glasses？
1. Materials: must have super anti-impact function. Try to use PC, poly propionate and other materials with good toughness and will not shatter, to ensure the safety of violent movement
2. Color: The color of the frame should not be too bright, otherwise it will affect the vision. It is easy to make errors, especially in sports with high reaction requirements.
3. Anti-fogging: the ventilation effect is better, to avoid the fogging of the lens, you can choose the lens with anti-fogging performance.Otherwise, after a few minutes of exercise, the lenses will fog up.
4. Safety: the frame must have corrosion resistance, fall resistance, not easy aging, parts do not fall off and other functions; The elastic band has good elasticity and strong toughness. It is not slack when worn for a long time. It is not easy to slip, easy to replace and easy to clean.
5.Design: ergonomic, high comfort, wide vision, significant shock absorption function. For example, silicone layer is added to the frame, and soft rubber is used on the wings to cushion the impact.
Because these glasses are designed to be streamlined，it's not as solitary as the optical glasses we normally use, there is a corresponding decrease in myopia when the film is assigned. This will allow us to get used to the sports glasses faster and better.
What are the precautions for the use of basketball protective glasses?
1. For the first time, the eyes will not adapt to the loneliness. It is recommended to wear the new glasses every morning and evening and walk for ten minutes.
2. About anti-fogging, we can take a little commonly used detergent smear on the lens, placed for about ten minutes, wipe with dry paper towel, do not wipe the layer of oil, so that can play the role of anti-fogging in a certain period of time! Vaseline and so on can also be substituted.
3. After playing the ball, go home and rinse the frame with water, place it in a ventilated place to dry, and then put it into the anti-pressure mirror box for storage, which can increase the service life of silica gel.
The selection method and precautions of basketball protective glasses are shown above.
All in all, we should first choose our own basketball glasses, and then use them in the right way, so that we can protect our eyes in sports.